Design template issue

1. I just purchased the Pro: Basic template. Is there a way to change the color of the info box TITLE text? (“Payment”, “Shipping”, etc.). It defaults to white with a thin gray outline and there doesn’t seem to be any way to change the color. I need a white background and this doesn’t work if the titles are white.

2. I am trying to use the Design Utility (Version 3.0b1 (301)) to edit the template I just bought (Pro: Basic). How can I pull it up so I can work on it? I only see Custom Designs and Built-In Designs.

Thanks!

Yes, by inserting the following code into the footer field in the GarageSale preferences > General you can adjust the title color of the info boxes:

<style type="text/css">.gs-probasic .gs-infoBoxTitle,.gs-probasic .gs-SBinfoBoxTitle {color: #000;}</style>

(#000 = black)

Restart GarageSale afterwards.

Sorry, the source code of paid designs can’t be edited.
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/Design_Store-Good_to_Know.html
What exactly do you want to change beside the title color?

Regards, Kristian

Ok, that works, thanks!

I was hoping to mess around with the appearance of the categories. I don’t see a way to change the category font or make the categories font bold.

This will do the trick:

<style type="text/css">.gs-probasic #gs-categories span {font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;}</style>

You can replace “Helvetica” with another font.

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.