Different ebay accounts on template

We have two ebay accounts, mine and my Husband’s, GarageSale is using one at the top of the page and the other to list, I am listing on the correct one but don’t like the fact that my Husband’s account shows at the top of template.

Hi Zot,

This is not clear to me. Where is GarageSale using an account “at the top”?
However, you can select the account in the “start auction” panel. Does this help?

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian, I have definitely selected the correct auction account in the “auction” panel. The other account name is visible in the top left hand corner when I look at auctions that are listed through GarageSale, it says Hello **** (my Husband) and **** acount name (his), lower down on the right it has my correct auction name etc. regards Zot

Hi Zot,

so you’re referring to the live eBay auction view in GarageSale.
You can ignore the account displayed there (at the top next to the eBay logo). As far as I know it displays the account which you used to sign-in on the eBay website in Safari.
If you sign-on using another account on the eBay website in Safari and restart GarageSale, GarageSale might display that account.
However, you can ignore the account displayed there.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks Kristian, you are correct my Husband’s account is on Safari, mine is on Chrome so I will no longer worry. Great advice thanks. Regards Zot