Does GS support saving templates to a networked drive

Howdy,

Thinking about purchasing an additional license so that I can put GS on another macbook. Question is can I save / read / write templates to a shared hard drive on my home network???

Unfortunately not automatically. We are working on a sync feature that should enable this.

For now, you need to manually export/import your listings through the File menu.

I understand. I if I buy another license for another laptop - can I generate the same report on each. In other words - will both reports be identical for a given month? How do I go about upgrading to a 2nd seat. How much?

Our single user license cover two computer if you are the only GarageSale user. No need to purchase an additional license.

You can, but since there is no way to export or import reports you would need to re-create identical reports on both Macs manually.

Yes, but that may be cumbersome to achieve. Both Macs would need to know about all listings started on the other Mac, which means exporting/importing after each listing start. You could also use the “Import from My eBay” command to import listings that were created on the other Mac.

BlockquoteOur single user license cover two computer if you are the only GarageSale user. No need to purchase an additional license."

Dang - I didn’t know, I just purchased the family license upgrade this morning and only need it for my spare mac. Is there anyway I can get a refund of the $29.99 I paid this morning, or can you put a credit on my file so that when you go to GS8 I can use that credit towards it?

Sure. I’ll send you a message asking for the transaction details, so I know which transaction is yours.

Thanks, PM sent. Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.