eBay listing data not downloading

I was just in my eBay account and I have about six or seven items that are in fact listed as active in the eBay account but despite trying everything I have not been able to get them to show as active in my garage sale program. Five other ones do show as active so that is good, but I don’t know what I need to do to, get these other ones up-to-date. I have done update all listings and I have done the apply changes, but if I select the ones which are not recognized as alive, it shows that I need to pay again for them to be listed. They already are listed at eBay. Thank you for any help.

This has been happening for at least a year. Not there is much you can do except for stopping the listing in EBay then list it again. However, i have found a way to minimize the number of occurrences. When an item has finished, I never restart the item from that listing but I duplicate the listing and start it as a new listing.

@VictoriaJZ
Please let us know which version of GarageSale you have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

If not tried already, refresh your eBay access token in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. If done select “Update all listings” from the “Listing” menu.

You started these listings in questions from within GarageSale, are you sure?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.