Email from GS not showing in eBay Messages

Hi. I am using the option within GS7 to “Contact Buyer” and using the check box to send through eBay service. When I look at eBay Messages/email nothing I sent to the buyer via GS is showing. Are they receiving it? How can I tell that it’s being sent through eBay. Most eBay buyers want to be contacted through eBay and not a “personal” mail as sometimes it will be blocked (we would not be in their email lists). Thx VC

Hi VC,

as far as I can tell your sent messages should appear in eBay’s message website (“My eBay” website).

Are you already using GarageSale 7? If so you could check the “Messages” tab in the Accounts overview window. It has a “Sent” section, too.
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/Getting_Started-Accounts_Window.html#messages

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

Ahhh that’s strange. Yep. They are in Sent. Thx. Why won’t they show in the Messages folder?

Also, do the Messages received show in the eBay Messages or just in GS?

Messages that you sent with GarageSale using the eBay messaging system or receive in GarageSale should also appear on the “My eBay” website as far as I can tell…

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.