ERROR 10007 - redundant

On the GS FAQ page - you guys say ERROR 10007 is internal server. So I make up all new templates of the old templates giving me this error…totally random it seems and it gives me the error again .

I try cropping the photos a bit, alternating the titles. Sometimes this works sometimes it doesn’t.

This error cannot be caused by what you state as the listings go through that are in events but always skip these particular items
over and over.

What is really going on here… very frustrating .

Ok suddenly it works. Here’s the weird part - a large part of these auctions have gotten errors for months. Now I tried a batch of NEW templates , got the error on most of them on a batch list, came back found they stalled. then I tried again just now and the rest went through, including the old templates that had an error. Was Ebay doing an ‘internal’ cleanse of old cache files or something? ALot makes no sense here but I am saying ebay is working now.

Hi Scott,

Please note that this error is returned and generated by the eBay server (not by GaragSale). It seems there was a temporary issue with the eBay servers.

From eBay’s “Errors by Number” page:
Error 10007 (“Internal error to the application”) indicates an error on the eBay server side, not an error in your application.
http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/errors/errormessages.htm

Regards, Kristian

thanks -it just seems to rear it’s ugly head whenever i have deadline :frowning:

cheers.

Yes, thanks for the response Kristian!!