Error 21916585 Duplicate custom variation label

Hello,
I have a listing with custom variations. The action started and ran just fine and ended. Now when I just went to renew and relist I am getting an error referenced in the title. I am not using any duplicate variation labels, I in fact made no changes to the listing before attempting to relist it. Please help me to understand how to fix it.

Thanks

Hi Olesya_M,

Please let us know which version of GarageSale you have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

Could it be that you have linked a SKU with the template? You can check it in the Advanced Inspector (the SKU might might be greyed-out).

Viele Grüße,
Kristian

Hi Kristian,

I am using Version 6.9 (603)Yes I do have a greyed out SKU, which doesn’t belong to this product (I use duplicate template feature to create new listings), but I had to way to change it since it is greyed out. And it did not cause any problems upon first auction run so I just left it as it was. How do I work around that now?

Olesya

Hi Olesya,

if you’re sure that you don’t use a duplicate variation in the variations panel it’s worth a try to remove the variations, remove the SKU and then re-add the variations.
Maybe it helps.

Kind regards,
Kristian

Hi Kristian,Thank you for your suggestion. That worked. My listing is up and running now.

Olesya