Error during relisting

I have just noticed this problem too for dozens of listings.

In general, this error means you have received an error during the autorelist/-restart. Were these listings restarted or not? Did you relist them manually?

They weren’t restarted. I have just noticed them and am relisting them manually.

So that is the reason for the error. You can use the tooltip to see the error that occurred when it should be relisted (so GS could not relist the item cause of this eBay error).

Maybe we should hide error once the item was manually relisted?!

Thanks,
Paul

Hello @paul,
in my opinion you should highlight those listings that were not relisted, if possibile. I mean, hidden or not after manually relisting is not a big change, but I would like to catch those expired listings without looking every time into thousands of listings. Do you think is it possible in some way?

Yes, this is a good idea

none of the 90 listings I have marked for restarting did so with this version. 7.0.5

Hi,

do you have the error icons with errors underneath the auto restart settings?

Thanks,
Paul

There are no error icons that show up.

It seems to be the best, if you contact our support directly. Seems that GarageSale is not even trying to restart your listing. Maybe there are issues with the bound inventory item/quantity or other thins I can think of.

Thanks,
Paul

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.