Export Listings as .CSV?

Hi GS Team,

I wonder if there is a possibility to have .CSV data exported from GarageSale 8 listings? Importing is currently possible for:

• title
  • sku
  • price
  • quantity
  • cost
  • barcode
  • description

I wonder if the same information can be exported? I am experimenting with some automation processes and wanted to see if created listings can export any data to .CSV? Specifically Title & Condition Details would be extremely helpful.

Thanks for your help,

-Anthony

GarageSale 8 has a powerful CSV import function but not a CSV export function, sorry.

That’s no longer true. With GarageSale 8 you can import various CSV formats:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Listings_Section-Importing_from_CSV.html#ImportFromCSV

Regards, Kristian

Thanks for the updates for CSV import formats. I will experiment with automation Before importing to see if that works.

Otherwise, could iwascoding consider adding a feature to export simple CSV data fields?

There is a weird workaround for doing this via reports, but the only field that I need is something like Condition Details in addition to the item title.

That feature would be a godsend. I already asked in the past for an export feature. It has been years I am wondering about working with other sites like abebooks, but any solution I found implied leaving GS and still today I can’t work properly on any other site due to this lack…

@anthony_d if I can ask, how can you do these automation processes? It sounds interesting for me…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.