Feature Request: Order status of DELIVERED

They have been losing money for years before Obama signed that law. It is backed by the US government and lose tons of money by inefficient systems, high pay for employees, large retirement packages and the fact that they have to go to every address in the US 6 days a week weather there is a delivery or not.

Since we are talking about our USPS efficiencies, thought I’d post a screenshot of a package in transit. It left StLouis twice. Maybe it forgot to get on the transit. :man_shrugging:. In Warrendale, PA, there’s either something up with their system or it moved inside their site 4 times. There’s probably some improvement that could be worked on in a couple places. Anyway, you get an idea what our tracking looks like. This is a iPhone screenshot from the eBay US app. I live in Auburn. It should hit destination today. Overall, not “real” bad considering all the holiday stuff being shipped right now.

I had one stuck on a belt and it would scan every day for a week. Then it disappeared never to be seen again.

Nothing is worst than Italian post, trust me, I might tell you similar or worst situations for ages. At least your post service is cheap :grin:

They have been losing money for years before Obama signed that law.

IT WAS ACTUALLY BUSH in 2006.

It is backed by the US government

THE POST OFFICE IS SELF FUNDED BY POSTAGE AND SERVICES AND GETS NO TAXPAYER MONEY…

and lose tons of money by inefficient systems, high pay for employees, large retirement packages

BUT MOSTLY BY HAVING TO PREFUND OVER 50 BILLION IN FUTURE RETIREMENT BENEFITS, WHICH PRECLUDES IT FROM MAKING INVESTMENTS IN ITSELF

and the fact that they have to go to every address in the US 6 days a week weather there is a delivery or not.

IF I DON’T HAVE ANY MAIL THEY USUALLY JUST PASS ME BY, AND A LOT OF VETERANS AND SENIORS DEPEND ON CHECKS AND WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE THEIR MAIl SERVICES CUT

and remember, kids, when you have no idea what you’re talking about…
BLAME OBAMA!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.