Feedback left but not clearing

I had an order in late August, and (as I usually do), immediately left feedback. (He paid, I’m happy.) The LEAVE FEEDBACK button is still there. I have “left feedback” fro within GS (10.0) 6 or 7 times, and at least once of the eBay site (which said I had already left feedback). I just tried again to leave feedback for him manually and it again said I already had. I’d like to clear the reminder; how? Thanks.

I just tried it here with GarageSale 10 under macOS 26 but for me the “Leave Feedback” button greys-out after giving feedback as it should.

Maybe you just need to refresh your eBay access token.
Can you please give this a try?:

  1. Refresh your eBay access token in the GarageSale Settings > Accounts
  2. Select the order in question and then click on the Update button in the toolbar.

If the update button is the circular arrow, I did both and also Update Account Details. It’s still there.