Found after making 50 listings that GS added blank Sub titles

Hi, have just made 110 listings today… got right into the rythm of making a batch or listings.

but when I did a “Get Ebay Fees” suddenly I found that somehow after the 50th listing, there was now appearing a fee for Subtitles that I did not add… what happened… I did not make or type anything into the subtitle line…

Luckily I picked up this time… but am still in shell shock that it happened with out my knowledge…

is there any why to Batch or globally remove or block subtitles from Happening…

the removing of the blank subtitles was a search and a half… and I can’t afford that to happen when I am listing a $3 item…

Sandy

@clacknut Not sure I fully understand what the problem is. So you had listing templates that had subtitles that only consisted of one ore more space or blank characters?

Hi,

some how the Subtitles started after the 50th listing…

they consisted of only a blank space, no text…

BUT in all my years of ebay listing I have only used subtitles about 4 times. once this year a month ago, and very careful to make sure I don’t use them.

the only thing that many have happened, is when I was typing the heading and it over ran into a second line, that I put my curser behind the last word, and backwards deletes the words copy… that is the only time my mouse/cursor was ever over the sub title area.

I ask for a feature request to be able to globally delete subtitles, as at present, I have to sleet the listed item, and manually remove the subtitle, and doing 60 of them is a pain…

regards

Sandy

Please check out the latest beta version (unless you purchased GarageSale through the Mac App Store). It checks if your subtitles only consist of space characters - and if so, it won’t post a subtitle to eBay.