Garage sale not showing collectible categories

Subcategories under collectibles seem to have disappeared. When I try to create a new listing or duplicate an old listing and modify it, the subcategory drop down menu is not there in Garage Sale 7. When collectible listings expire, the category entry has been replaced by “Unknown” and the listings will not relist. Any idea what is going on and can it be fixed?

Follow up: I cannot relist items in the Collectible categories from Garage sale either. I can relist them from eBay without problem, although I prefer not to do that - it seems to lock in items such as the shipping cost in a form that cannot be edited from Garage sale when the listings are loaded back from eBay to Garage sale.

The first thing you should try is this:

1. Please open the GarageSale preferences > Accounts and refresh your eBay access token(s). A valid eBay token is needed to download the category data from eBay (needed for the Preview).

2. If done, select one of the listings in question and open the category browser. In that browser click on the sprocket icon to update the category data.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks - it worked, I had tried updating the access token but not the sprocket.

Dave

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.