GarageBuy 3.3 Beta 1 Released

Dear GarageBuy Users,

The first beta version of GarageBuy 3.3 is available for you to download from the URL below:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageBuy_3.3b1.dmg

What’s new in GarageBuy 3.3b1

• fixes UI glitches in macOS 10.14 Mojave
  • syncing through iCloud also supported in the non-AppStore version
  • no longer updating all searches when a new search is created

System Requirements

• GarageBuy 3.3b1 requires OS X 10.11 or later

Thanks for using GarageBuy,
Paul on behalf of the iwascoding team

Great news! Is there any specific order that you are updating GarageBuy? So I know what bugs/UI experience I can focus on and report?
Thanks iwascoding Team,
Kim

Hi,

currently we just updated the underlaying SDK so it properly runs on current macOS versions. We fixed some retina related bugs and added a required header above the details for eBay.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi there,

Seems a little buggy. I replaced an older version - which I didn’t use - with beta.

Spinning wheel symbol against several searches which never seems to finish.

Check for updates tells me there is an update available, but trying to install update crashes the app. (report below)

Imported ebay searches.
GaragePay imports searches but sets them to search in All Categories whereas on ebay they were set to search in books only for the vast majority.

Thanks,

Richard

garagepay.txt (94.8 KB)

Hi,

please download and install the latest Beta 3 from this link:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageBuy_3.3b3.dmg

Thanks,
Paul

I’m a little confused.

This new release is 3.3 yet 4.0.2 is available on the App store. Are there two different versions of GarageBuy?

The version for iOS is GarageBuy 4.0.2.
The version for Mac is 3.2 (3.3 is in the works).

Hope this helps,
Kristian

Hi I really like the design of this app but one thing that keeps me going back to the standard ebay app is I can’t see if the seller accepts offers.

Also shipping cost should be below the main price in the same view.

Sometimes I get this window. After clicking OK alle the loaded listings disappear.
I’m on Version 3.3b3
MacOS Mojave 10.14.3

Hi Kim,

if this happens it might help to narrow down the search in the search options.

Hope this helps,
Kristian

Thank you Kristian, my main point was that the loaded listings disappear. I can’t favourite an item if i see one because I need to click OK to get rid of the warning.