GarageBuy Subscription

I reinstalled GarageBuy on my iPad today and noticed that under the Preferences is now an option for a subscription. I’m glad to see that iwascoding is going to monetize GarageBuy, hopeful this means the can put out some more frequent updates. In the meantime I have a question about the subscription, I appears that the only option is a monthly subscription, are there plans for an annual subscription in the future? From what I can tell the subscription adds the ability to place last second bid(snipe). Is there a roadmap for future plans?
Thanks
Joe

1 Like

You got this wrong. The subscription does not add any new functionality, it only restores access to GarageSale’s panel to place bids from within GarageSale. Without the subscription, GarageSale will forward you to the browser.

Did I get you right, that you would be more willing to pay for a GarageBuy subscription, if we offered snipping feature? :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I reread the message about the subscription and I see my error, it mentioned that you could bid at any second or in a second or maybe at the last second and I assumed that meant snipe. I don’t have a need for sniping with-in GarageBuy, I use “Auction Sniper for eBay” on my Mac and it’s working. Most sniping apps I’ve used on the Mac have gone away (Auction Hunter and Jay Bid Watcher), from what I can tell eBay doesn’t like sniping and makes it difficult for software keep up with changes to their webpage.
I would like the ability to archive finished auctions on the Mac and the ability to save an auction to a folder other than Favorites. Some auctions I want to follow because I’m curious how it ends and other auctions I want to bid on closer to the end.
Thanks
Joe