Dear GarageSale Users,
GarageSale 6.8 is available for you to download from by following this link.
###What’s new in GarageSale 6.8:
- you can now use eBay’s Business Policies feature from with GarageSale. Business Policies allow you to define presets for your shipping, payment, and return options on eBay’s website. You can then select these presets from popup menus within GarageSale.
- updated shipping services for eBay UK and eBay Australia
- updated category data can be downloaded automatically
- the master template is are designated by a special icon in the source list
- when Endicia and NRG Ship clients are installed, holding down the option key while clicking the “New Shipment” button will launch NRG Ship
- the ‘immediate payment option’ can be turned off during revise of a running auction
###Switching back to GarageSale 6.7.x:
The database format has changed from GarageSale 6.7.
Upon first launch, GarageSale 6.8 will convert your existing database to the new format. Older version of GarageSale aren’t able to read the new format and will refuse to launch.
If you experience problems with this beta version, you can switch back to using GarageSale 6.7.5 by opening the directory ~Library/Application Support/ and renaming the file “GarageSale_prior6.8.sqlite” to GarageSale.sqlite".
GarageSale 6.8 requires an Intel Mac running OS X 10.7 or later.
GarageSale 6.8 is free update for GarageSale 6 users.
Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the whole GS team