GarageSale 6.9.3 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

GarageSale 6.9.3 is available for you to download from this URL:

http://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_6.9.3.dmg

(The built-in update mechanism in previous versions of GarageSale contains a bug. When run under OS X 10.10 Yosemite, GarageSale versions prior to 6.9.1 will not recognize newer updates. To cure this problem, please download GarageSale 6.9.3 from URL above.)

What’s new in GarageSale 6.9.3:

• fixed a bug that prevented variation listings from being listed as Good-Til-Canceled (GTC) listings
  • when importing inventory items from CSV files, there is now an option to update existing inventory objects
  • updated shipping services names for eBay UK to match names on eBay’s website

System Requirements:

• GarageSale 6.9.3 requires OS X 10.9 or later.

Pricing:

• GarageSale 6.9.3 is free update for GarageSale 6 users.

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the whole GS team

Hi, My version 6.9 installed direct from the App Store. Can i use this version? i did try it but it asked for user info i don’t have (as my purchase was from the App store) where do i find this?

Cheers
Harry

6.9.3 is crashing continually for me whenever I try to add an iPhoto image using the Media Browser.

Is the crash specific to a certain image or a certain listing template in GarageSale?

Does this crash also happen when you drag the image directly from iPhoto into the GarageSale?

Crash happens with duplicate and new templates. Crashes before the iPhoto thumbnails appear in the media browser, when I click on the down arrow.

Can you please send an e-mail to the GarageSale support team at garagesale@iwascoding.com and attach any Crash report files from GarageSale located in your user’s home directory Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports.

If you don’t see a folder called Library in your home folder, you have to “unhide” it using the View > View Options command.