GarageSale 7.0.15 and Mojave?

Has anyone tested GarageSale with Mojave which was just officially released today? I’m usually hesitant to upgrade an OS until I know that my crucial applications work correctly with it. I welcome all feedback.

Thanks.

Jay

Hi Jay,

in GarageSale 7.0.15 there’re glitches in the variations panel under Mojave. These glitches are already fixed in the upcoming GarageSale 7.0.16.
I you don’t want to wait you can already download the beta version of GarageSale 7.0.16 here:

Regards, Kristian

Hi,
Yes, I’m using GarageSale with Mojave and it seems to be ok except for the media pane. With High Sierra my media pane opened iPhotos automatically, and I kept all my sale photos in one album that appeared at the top of the list so adding photos was so very easy and simple. With Mojave the media pane just opens the “pictures” folder – and there is nothing stored there. I can’t get it to open either an iphotos or a photos album because there is no option to add or search for folders within iphoto or photos app, so adding photos to a listing in now a slow painful process. I’ve tried 7.0.16 beta and that’s the same.

Hi,

we are aware of this and currently working to fix this ASAP.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi, This is really weird - I’ve been struggling trying to find a fix or a workaround, including rebooting the iMac, without any success. Then I just turn off the computer for a while, then later went back to check my ebay status, restarted the computer, loaded GarageSale and my media folders were all back! No idea why.

i can confirm a bug with 7.0.15 on Mojave: when opening variations panel GS crashes immediately.
but fortunately this was fixed in 7.0.16b3

Hi,

here is a special version which should address the Photos/Media panel issues in OSX 10.14 Mojave:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7_2018-09-26.dmg

Is someone still has issues with the photos not showing up, please try this version and report whether it solves it.

Thanks,
Paul

Any update on Mojave issues or are they all worked out? I am waiting to update to Mojave until issues worked out. Thanks.

If you want to upgrade to Mojave right now, please use the hot fix version posted by Paul above. We’ll release an official version shortly.

When opening the variations panel with 7.015 on Mojave, GS crashes at once. This bug is fixed with the beta version 7.016b3. But now I figured out, that when I scroll in the variations panel to the right and then back, the variations are moved by one place. The first variation ist empty and also the headline of the last variation, same when I scroll down and up

Please update to the final version of GS 7.0.16. The issue you described is fixed in that final version.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.