GarageSale 7.0.6 Beta 5 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

GarageSale 7.0.6 Beta 5 is available for you to download from URL below or the built-in update mechanism.

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7.0.6b5.dmg

What’s new in this Beta version

• fixed crash when listings with different payment instructions are selected for bulk editing
  • fixed missing scroll bars for the description field in the inventory section
  • added missing icons to the various popup menus
  • fixed issues with previewing and exporting listings with corrupt image entries in the database
  • external image editor menu in inventory mode works again
  • the “Relist without changes”-option in the Auto-restart settings has been replaced by an “Relist with image and description changes”-option. Relist with changes could have led to missing images, when the images of the original listing had been already expired.

What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.6

• built-in image editor can be zoomed and scrolled
  • on startup, GarageSale selects the items that were last selected
  • double-clicking an image in preview mode will now open the built-in editor
  • added smart group rules for ‘auto restart’ and ‘did use auto-restart’
  • clicking the ’paid’ checkbox for orders or transactions is now reflected on eBay
  • shows warning when ‘paid’ or ‘shipped’ checkbox changes cannot be uploaded to eBay because there’s no internet connection
  • Best offer: auto accept and auto decline field can contain the same value without raising an error
  • image context menu in inventory section works again
  • when uploading listings, url-based images sourced from linked inventory items are handled correctly
  • source list select and shows newly created items again
  • Image Editor: filters are no longer applied to crop mask
  • in the attributes panel, GarageSale will download 6000 suggestions per attribute instead of 50
  • ‘Live’-inspector in listing section summarizes current bid, bid count and views when multiple listings are selected
  • will no longer download orders from eBay, when the previous update operation hasn’t finished yet
  • adds an ‘Activity’ window, so you can see what operations GarageSale is currently executing
  • various crash fixes

System Requirements

• GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team

1 Like

That’s much useful @ilja, but maybe you had to write that “Relist WITHOUT changes could have led to missing images”, am I wrong?

@ilja in the new beta I still see the 2 options “relist with changes” and “relist without changes”…

After some tries I have to say that now GS leaks a lot less than before and it is a bit faster to download the new orders (at least for now…). On the other hand, I noticed that it is much more slow to update smart folders (nothing change if I double click and then press OK)… for example, I use it for observed listing and it is very slow to update the displayed number of listings observed… anyway, that’s not a big problem, in general this beta seems to work better.

Hi! Orders are not updating properly for me with this version. I manually selected “Update All Orders”, and I also tried letting it run through the full automated updating of orders and listings. Some orders downloaded but were missing the buyer name, address, etc., and an order that should have been for 3 items only showed 1 item. Another order didn’t show up at all. I had to switch back to 7.0.6b4 to get the orders to download properly.

Are you running GarageSale into Italian or English?

It is Italian language

Hi ilja, I just want to double check if this issue has been accounted for in 7.0.6 at some point in beta; I’m on 7.0.5 and noticed whenever I attempt to use the Markup feature on any photo for any listing, even if I change nothing, I click Done, and I get the message “No item available for requested type indentifier.”, and no changes are made to the image. Are you able to replicate this? Hope this question hasn’t already been asked, I searched and saw nothing on it yet. Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, this is not yet fixed, but will be fixed in the next beta of 7.0.6.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.