Dear GarageSale Users,
the first beta version of GarageSale 7.0.7 is available for you to download from URL below:
Revised database schema
GarageSale 7.0.7 makes changes how the data is stored on disk, therefore you won’t be able to easily switch back to an older version once your data has been migrated to the new format.
Even though GarageSale will make a copy of your main database file before performing the migration, we suggest you create a full backup of the folder ‘com.iwascoding.garagesale7’ located in at Library/Containers in your home directory before first starting GarageSale 7.0.7.
What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.7
- improved performance of certain database lookups (e.g. when you pressed command-N to create a new listing right after application start, there could be a significant period before the command completed. This command should now complete immediately in GS 7.0.7.)
- you can now force GarageSale to quit even when operations are ongoing (there are still brief periods when GarageSale will prevent quitting)
- context menu works again in thumbnail overview
- contains fix for stalled network operations
- GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later
Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team