GarageSale 7.0.8 Beta 1 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

The first beta release of GarageSale 7.0.8 is available for you to download from the URL below:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7.0.8b1.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.8

• the image context menu in editor mode now shows the image’s dimensions
  • updated ‘Icon Legend’ in the Help menu
  • added support for a different flavour of eBay TurboLister CSV files
  • remembers the time interval you last selected in the built-in scheduler and uses it for new events
  • will display a local error when user enabled eBay’s ‘Global Shipping Program’, but lists in a category where GSP is not supported
  • addresses a crash during outline view manipulation (e.g. duplication or re-listing) under low memory conditions
  • fixed crash when trying to end a listing, for which GarageSale does not have account information
  • fixed an issue when verifying your PayPal API signature
  • fixed an issue where the ‘Download images’ flag in the ‘My eBay Import’ panel was ignored
  • fixed a problem which caused not all charity organisations supported by eBay to appear

System Requirements

• GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team

Is there some way to get a listing back on to garagesale from eBay so I can track and update quanty? I have 5 listings I would like to back on GS that were created on it and I don’t want to loose history and the watchers.

See if this works. At the top of your screen use:

File → Import → Import from My eBay
I’m not positive if you will get history and watchers, but it comes from eBay so I think you will.

Steve

That worked. Had to tweak a few settings but I got everything I needed down. thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.