Dear GarageSale Users,
The first beta version of GarageSale 7.0.9 is available for you to download from the URL below, or from the built-in updater if you are running a previous beta version:
What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.9
- performance improvements when selecting or duplicating large number of listings
- ‘New’ menu in the main menubar now matches the ‘New’ popup menu in the main window’s toolbar
- the menu item for creating scheduler events from listing now a has account submenu like the ‘Start listing’ command when you have more than one eBay account authorised in GarageSale
- added ‘Cancel’ button to ‘Wait on Quit’ panel
- fixed a problem where changes to various amount fields weren’t correctly reflected in smart groups
- instead of uploading them again, GarageSale now re-uses images that were uploaded to a custom image server before its configuration was changed to use the HTTPS protocol for image download
- fixed resizing quirks in the scheduler window
- various crash fixes
- GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later
Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team
@ilja beautiful!! I just dint understand this…
What is this new menu exactly??
It’s the menubar at the top. Select File > New to see the new “New” menu.
Ah I see, thanks, it is called “archive” instead of file…
There must be some issue with start folder. These are settings:
And these are only some of the listings which are still displayed:
These listings did not have the offer enabled. So I highlighted them, added the option and revised. The number of listings inside the smart folder decreased. However listings were still there, so I opened smart folder settings and clicked OK, the number of listings inside increased again and those listings are still there… may be the problem come from the editing and revising of listings inside the smart folder?
Any chance you could briefly switch your system’s language to English, restart GarageSale and take another screenshot of the smart group?
@ilja I do better translating it directly. First image is:
status is active without bids or sales
use best offer is no
use buy it now is yes
although settings above, the listings inside that smart folder have best offer enables as you can see.
Tell me if it is ok
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.