GarageSale 8.0.5 Beta 1 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

the first beta version of GarageSale 8.0.5 is out and can be downloaded via the built-in updater or from this link:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_8.0.5b1.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 8.0.5

• added commands to insert missing attributes to the Attribute panel
  • added command to update Attribute suggestion to the Attribute panel
  • ignores empty attribute suggestion returned by the eBay API without an error

System Requirements

• GarageSale 8 requires OS X 10.12 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale!

Just tried the new “Download Current Suggestions” command.

Still… No attributes. Strange. :cry:

Here is a screen shot from before using the command, and after using the command. I even closed the window and re-opened it. And I closed/quit the app and re-opened the app.

It has been 3+ days since I deleted the EbaySpecifics folder with the Specifics.site0.leveldb file. So… I quit the app, and deleted the EbaySpecifics folder again, and re-opened the app. Before and after EbaySpecifics folders enclosed.

That fixed it! Again. But, this also fixed it 3 days, ago. MAYBE, the " * ignores empty attribute suggestion returned by the eBay API without an error" fix will keep the attributes from being deleted???

MOST categories still work fine. I have just noticed it on a few…

I’ll keep an eye on this one…

Neal

before EbaySpecifics.zip (334.6 KB)
after EbaySpecifics.zip (9.5 KB)

59%20PM
00%20PM

Can you please give GS 8.0.5 Beta 2 a try. It has better error reporting, so maybe that gives a clue why some category don’t have suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.