GarageSale 8.0.5 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

GarageSale 8.0.5 is out and can be downloaded from this link or the built-in updater:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_8.0.5.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 8.0.5

• added commands to insert missing attributes to the Attribute panel
  • added command to update Attribute suggestion to the Attribute panel
  • ignores empty attribute suggestion returned by the eBay API without an error
  • improved code for the downloading of suggested attributes from eBay
  • Synching: fixed an issue where automated uploads and downloads did not execute
  • fixed a crash when invoking the “Download Changes from eBay” without a valid eBay account
  • the listing preview now reflects the „offer free calculated shipping“ option
  • fixed possible hang during startup

System Requirements

• GarageSale 8 requires OS X 10.12 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale!

@ilja any news about invoicing issue?

As far as I can see, GarageSale is exporting the correct data to GrandTotal. I’d guess the problem is on their end…

@ilja the price looks like quite strange to me, don’t you think? Why so many numbers? Isn’t it the reason? Please le me know, this issue is very serious for me.

That’s how totally normal. This is how floating point numbers are stored in memory. Also, this file is written by Apple code in plist xml format, so you can rest assured that this code is well tested.

Also, please don’t post your customer private data on our public forum.

Ouch! Posted mistakenly the uncensored photo! I did’t noticed that it also contained those data.
If this behavior is normal, not much to say, I will cross finger and contact them… please, if you have any news from GT developers, let me know about, I am totally stuck here…
Thanks Ilja.

The GT developer told me that the version after GT 6.0b23 will address this issue.

Thank you @ilja :raised_hands: do you know if that’s a beta or a release I can update from the app? My salvation…

I don’t know for sure, but I assume it is another beta.

I ran the update, and now I cannot revise my listings because “there’s no account token.” I tried refreshing my token, which appeared to work, but I get the same error when I try to revise an item. I also cannot download my listings from eBay. How do I fix this?

If you remove your eBay account from the GarageSale preferences > Accounts, restart your Mac and then re-add your eBay account, does this fix the issue for you?

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.