Dear GarageSale Users,
The third beta version of GarageSale 8.0.8 is out and can be downloaded from the link below:
What’s new since the last beta
- the preview no longer shows the “Generating…” message forever, when an error occurred while GarageSale tried to download category data from eBay
What’s new in GarageSale 8.0.8
- added 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, and 1 week as additional durations for automatic Order update in the Order preferences
- all settings from the Code Editor preferences panel are now saved
- the “Show Image” command in the Preview context menu works again
- shipping service can be hidden from the shipping service popup menus via the “Show/Hide” services command at the bottom of a menu
- the “Create Link” button in Preview format toolbar can be used to modify existing links
- the “Stop Listing” panel remembers last selected reason for ending a listing
- inventory items no longer forget their costs are sales prices when set to “0.00”
- double-clicking a linked listing in the inventory section shows that listing again
- fixed a bug with importing JPEG images that use a rotation “flag”, which caused the image to appear in the wrong orientation in GarageSale’s preview mode and on eBay
- crash fixes
- GarageSale 8 requires OS X 10.12 or later
Thanks for using GarageSale!
I’ve been out of state for the last 2 weeks, and when I got home, wanting to relist all my sales to eBay, I opened GS and got the newest update, GarageSale_8.0.8b3.
When it finished installing, I opened it, and it opened for a second and then immediately closed.
I tried rebooting the computer. Same thing. I tried redownlowding and reinstalling “KEEP BOTH” and opened the new copy and it immediately closed.
I figured I’d go backwards and installed GarageSale_8.0.8b2. Same thing.
Then went to GarageSale_8.0.8b1. Same thing.
I desperately need to re-upload but all three copies of GS are malfunctioning.
ADDED: I finally got 8.0.8b1 to stay open, though I can only upload between one and 5 items at a time. And I can’t figure out why that span works sometimes, and sometimes not.
But most of the time, it now closes before I can upload.
Sorry to hear. I see the crashes from you in our crash database. Scrambling for a fix…
That seems to have done the trick.
I can’t thank you enough!!
Please upgrade to GS 8.0.8 Beta 6 when you have chance. The version I sent you (Beta 5) has problems downloading attribute suggestions.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.