GarageSale 8.1.1 Beta 4 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

a new public beta (development preview) of GarageSale 8.1.1 is available for you to download from this link:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_8.1.1b4.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 8.1.1

• Revise panel allows for revision of VAT details only (important for German users, as the VAT rate has changed on July, 1st)
  • the “check your quantity” warning is shown only shown in the Launch Control window, when the “Use remaining quantity” box is not checked
  • fixed a crash in the Image Resize window
  • Synching: increased the time-out for the connection when saving the server persists incoming data, the prevent dropped connections for very large changes

Thanks for using GarageSale,
The GarageSale team

@ilja

This update seems to have corrected the quantity issues when relisting. I will report again after a few cycles of auto cancel and relist run to see if the issues with quantity are repaired.

1 Like

GS possibly was calculating from the wrong quantity ledger( like Quickbooks) when updating quantity and was double subtracting sales?

@ilja Reporting on the auto cancel feature. The latest Beta 4 has repaired the quantity issues that I was having.
An old problem has surfaced again. I use bulk edit to add all my listings to the auto cancel Smart folder so I can monitor them for running the feature. However it also grabs all my AUCTIONS which I don’t want to cancel 1 hour before the listing ends. There should be a way to exclude auctions from the auto cancel feature since there is no reason I can see to end and relist auctions.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.