GarageSale 8.4.1 Beta 3 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

a beta version of the upcoming GarageSale 8.4.1 is available for you to download and evaluate from this address

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_8.4.1b3.dmg

What’s new in this GarageSale 8.4.1

• GarageSale no longer requires you to select shipping options, if your account is rolled into managed payments

We had this change already implemented for the initial GarageSale 8.4.1 release, but had to remove it from the release, because eBay’s API still had issues with managed payments accounts. Looks like those issues are now resolved.

Thanks for using GarageSale,
The GarageSale team

Whenever I click on “Item Specifics: Custom Details” in the main area, GarageSale crashes. Clicking on “Attributes: xx attributes” in the sidebar works fine, though.

I used the 8.4.1b3 update and got the token refreshed. This is what I get on both “relist” and “Start”. This problem continues even with a newly ended listing as well as a listing ended 3 months ago.

I went back to 8.4 got the token refreshed and “relist” gets me this. “start” works with no changes however, this could be caused by the fact that the listings were ended on October 3 2021? I did a test listing and the relist problem goes away. This is triggered by the item being relisted was ended 3 months ago.

Could it be that you have “profiles” for return/shipping/payments selected in that listing?
If so, my guess is that these profiles got invalid and need to be updated (on the eBay website).

“You can view and edit these profiles on the My eBay page. GarageSale does not create or alter any of these profiles. If you edit profiles or create new ones on the eBay website, please update them in GarageSale afterwards by selecting “Update Profiles” from the “Profile” menu in e.g. the Payment options.”

https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Miscellaneous-eBays_Business_Policies.html

Regards, Kristian

This payment policy problem only shows up with this new 8.4.1b3. 8.4.1 runs fine with no issues. I made no policy changes on ebay. I went back to 8.4.1 and it uploaded fine

• also am having this issue. clicking on the Item specifics to edit them. instantly shuts down*

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.