GarageSale 9.0 Beta 14 Released

When relisting a sold listing, if I use the setting “Use Quantity Left as new quantity” the new listing is listed on GS with a “0” quantity. The original had 25 and had 2 sales so there were 23 available and GS made the new listing showing 0 but ebay shows the proper 23 on the new listing. Variations also has the same problem with all new listings showing a quantity of 0. Changing GS to “Relist with All Changes” starts with the proper quantity.
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 8.21.53 PM
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 8.21.41 PM
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 8.21.27 PM

Here you show the ebay Scheduler. I am wondering why you don’t show the GS scheduler in this side bar? I scheduled 111 listings for one event and none of the listings show that the listing has an event scheduled without going to the scheduler pane and looking for it.
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 9.40.39 PM

Excellent!! Barcodes are now working much better!!

(Although, it seems like the current category version number used to show in the popup menu, and it no longer does…)

Thanx!!!
Neal

Sometimes (most?) when I Duplicate an item (with the shift-key down), another different item immediately gets the editing focus. And sometimes that focus is several (like 10) items away.

I don’t think there should an editing focus after a Duplicate, unless it is the item just duplicated.

Neal

Before command-shift-D:

After command-shift-D:

Hello Ilja,

thanks for the beta. I didn’t test it yet, but is the column glitch also fixed? I can’t find it in your release notes above.

Greets
David

I believe this bug is fixed in Beta 14.

Okay, thanks :slight_smile: I’ll check it.

By the way, I am LOVING the “Customize toolbar” feature! It is my most missed items for many years. Thanks for bringing it back.

1 Like

YES!! I agree!!

Neal

1 Like

Can you save and restore the Script Editor Window size, position, and both (2) slider/separator bar locations??

Thanx,
Neal

I don’t know if this is exactly what you are asking but this problem has been reported but still continues. I constantly loose 2 of 3 items and have to adjust the sidebar to get them to show again.
Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 4.14.44 PM
Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 4.15.03 PM

Is the a new problem with GarageSale 9 Beta? If so, what macOS version are you running?

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 11.50.17 AM

GS9.0b14 Its been from at least 9.0 I cant remember if its older. I have to periodically revise the sidebar to get all 3 items to show. I am not sure what triggers the issue.

Thanks. We’ll keep trying to replicate this bug.

It might be a waking from sleep issue because it seems to be there when I start work in the morning. It doesn’t happen all the time and I cant replicate it with any kind of regularity. I’m pretty sure it happens when i’m resizing something and the next time i go to work on GS I notice only 1 word in the header. I will also try and watch for it’s reoccurrence.

Do you have any options enabled in the System Preferences > Accessibility ?

Regards, Kristian

I don’t know if this helps…

![Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 12.55.12 PM|1024x728, 50%](upload://sWuyk5Oq22OGFDXBNCMNo6hxbBO.

png)
![Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 12.56.15 PM|1024x728, 50%](upload://dSeY3Lc39sSRT431li36A9wt

6sG.jpeg)

FYI,

I just moved from 8.4.1 to 9.0b14 and I now have seen the missing sidebar items too. Has happened twice so far & I don’t know the trigger. Did not happen in earlier 7 & 8 versions so it’s new, to me at least. All sidebar opens return after restarting GS.

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.