GarageSale 9.1 Beta 1 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

The first beta version of GarageSale 9.1 is available for you to download from this URL:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_9.1b1.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 9.1

• user properties are available for inventory items
  • inventory items are accessible from JavaScript
  • the ‘Reveal Original’ context menu command works for listings displayed in search results
  • added a ‘Show In Hierarchy’ context menu command for listings displayed in search results, allowing you to quickly jump to groups enclosing your listing
  • the ‘Restrict Results To …’ command in search field popup now works for Smart Groups
  • pressing the tab key works as expected in user properties table
  • added “Show In Finder” command to image context menu in Editor mode
  • when revising a listings VAT rate on eBay, without having a vat rate selected in GarageSale, the VAT rate is set to zero on eBay
  • eBay messages: GarageSale properly downloads the ‘read’ flag from eBay for already downloaded messages
  • added ‘Seller Account ID’ smart group property in Orders section
  • added ‘SKU’ smart group property in Orders section
  • Synching: fixed reporting of oversized images when uploading to server
  • fixed an issue where GarageSale would stop uploading listings on certain Macs when the screen lock become active
  • GarageSale now prevents the insertion of duplicate keys into the user properties table
  • Condition popup in inspector updates when condition is changed from Preview
  • improved handling of images with unusual color spaces

System Requirements

• macOS 10.12 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
The GarageSale team

After adding this property, the wording changes to “Buyer Seller ID”

Neal

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 8.46.26 PM

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 8.46.36 PM

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 8.46.48 PM

Not sure what this means???

Should it be “user properties are accessible from JavaScript”???

Neal

These commands now work great. (Reveal Original used to give an error message).

But… They should both “clear” the search field when and after being selected.

Also… The contextual menu items in middle list should be in the same order as contextual menu items in the left side list.

Reveal Original
Show In Hierarchy
Dash Line OR NO Dash Line
Move Selected Items To…

Neal

Thanks for giving this a try.

Thanks. Something went wrong with the localization for the property. Should be easy to fix. :crossed_fingers:

There is a new tab in the Inventory Items sections, that lets you add user properties to Inventory Items. Previously, those user properties only were available in the Listings section.
(Beta 1 has a bug were newly added properties aren’t show until you reselect a listing or inventory item.)

:+1:t2:

:+1:t2:

@ilja I need a fix here. The new version does not show at all selected orders…

Moreover, when I try to “updated orders”, GS crashes. I sent you by mail the crash report.
Please help!!!

The crash report you sent me is from version 9.0.5, not from this beta version.

Are you saying, the crash report is happening with both, 9.0.5 and 9.1 Beta 1?

Hi Ilja,
this is very strange. This morning the crash happened right after installing the last version 9.1, now I checked and yes, it still says I am using 9.0.5, but I don’t understand how it is possible since I installed the new version… maybe this is the reason of the crash. I will later restart the Mac and see if this still happens. I installed the last version from the built-in updater, I don’t know if this might help…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.