GarageSale 9.2 Beta 2 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

GarageSale 9.2 Beta 2 now is available for you from this URL for download:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_9.2b2.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 9.2

• starting in January 2023, eBay will require third-party clients to cryptographically sign certain API requests. GarageSale 9.2 implements these new requirements.
  • added a ‘Number of Views’ smart group rule in the Listings section
  • the ‘Select eBay Video’ command is always available from the preview context menu
  • the Attributes panel no longer sorts suggested values alphabetically when they only consist of numbers (e.g. shoe sizes)

Cost

If you already own a license for GarageSale 9, version 9.2 is a free update. GarageSale Pro subscribers don’t need to pay any upgrade fees

The costs for upgrading from an earlier version of GarageSale to version 9 are USD/EUR 19.99 for the single user license. If you purchased your license for GarageSale 8 after August 1st, 2021, your upgrade will be free.

System Requirements

• macOS 10.12 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
The GarageSale team

1 Like

Already implemented my first smart group using this. Thanks!

1 Like

Me too!!

Thanx!
Neal

The “Updating Index…” took 3+ minutes, with NO progress bar updating…

How about adding the Auto-Delete of Deleted Listings (106478) and Deleted Orders (17050)???

:slight_smile:

Neal

This is a new behavior with 9.2b2. Mine indexed for a couple minutes as well and I have never seen that before now. I was going to force quit because it never ran that long previously

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.