Dear GarageSale Users,
GarageSale 9.2 Beta 3 now is available for you from this URL for download:
What’s new in Beta 3
- files with suffix “.tsv” can be imported using GarageSale’s CSV importer
- new [[attribute.values]] keyword lets you include values for multi-value attributes in your description
[[foreach attr item.previewSpecifics attLoop]] [[if attr.name=="Author"]] [[foreach authorName attr.values valueLoop]] <b>Author: [[authorName]]</b> </br> [[endforeach valueLoop]] [[endif]] [[endforeach attLoop]]
What’s new in GarageSale 9.2
- starting in January 2023, eBay will require third-party clients to cryptographically sign certain API requests. GarageSale 9.2 implements these new requirements.
- added a ‘Number of Views’ smart group rule in the Listings section
- the ‘Select eBay Video’ command is always available from the preview context menu
- the Attributes panel no longer sorts suggested values alphabetically when they only consist of numbers (e.g. shoe sizes)
If you already own a license for GarageSale 9, version 9.2 is a free update. GarageSale Pro subscribers don’t need to pay any upgrade fees
The costs for upgrading from an earlier version of GarageSale to version 9 are USD/EUR 19.99 for the single user license. If you purchased your license for GarageSale 8 after August 1st, 2021, your upgrade will be free.
- macOS 10.12 or later
Thanks for using GarageSale,
The GarageSale team