GarageSale 9.4.1 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

the GarageSale 9.4.1 is now available for download from this URL or via the built-in updater:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_9.4.1.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 9.4

• fixed an issue that could cause GarageSale to hang when opening the ‘Attributes’ panel
  • when using eBay’s Picture Service additionally to GarageSale’s image service, the listing page will show all 24 in the eBay provided slideshow
  • when using the ‘Add’ button in the new image picker on macOS 13, the added photos are sorted by the order they were selected by the user (unfortunately does not apply to drag & drop)
  • the order section will show the location entered in the ‘inventory item’ linked to the listing
  • added a ‘Barcode’ column when exporting listings into CSV files
  • fixed a bug that prevented the ‘location’ field being imported from CSV files into inventory items
  • fixed a bug that prevented changing a listing’s user properties from JavaScript
  • added image rotation commands to the Listings menu

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Kristian, Ilja, and Paul

1 Like

Hi @ilja ,
concerning the new photo display, I really don’t like this delete icon:

Schermata 2023-08-30 alle 16.29.33

Almost half of times I click on second-third photo, I mistakenly press the delete icon and cancel the image, which is quite annoying since there is not a “cmd-z” command to bring back the photo. Am I the only one who meet this issue?

To prevent hitting that delete button by accident it takes a moment until that delete button appears. That delay could be increased though.
However, you should see a warning if you try to delete an image. You probably clicked on “Don’t ask again” in the past. I think you can bring that warning back by clicking on “Show all warnings” in the GarageSale preferences > General.

1 Like

I always delete from the main photo and did not know this smaller delete option was available. It seemd fine when I try it

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.