GarageSale 9.4 Beta 14

Dear GarageSale Users,

Beta 14 of GarageSale 9.4 is now available for download from this URL or via the built-in updater:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_9.4b14.dmg

What’s new in this beta

• added location string to inventory items
  • can now filter by user properties in inventory smart groups

What’s new in GarageSale 9.4

New Features

• on macOS 13, GarageSale uses the System’s new and improved media browser window, which provides quicker and more comprehensive integration with the Photos app
  • listing attributes can be edited in directly Preview mode
  • will not display listings fees in the ‘Launch Control’ window for private sellers on eBay Germany
  • shipping services can be accessed through JavaScript, allowing for [custom validation rules] in the ‘Launch Control’ window (Validating scripts when launching listings)
  • Launch Control Window: can start listings, even if some listings received errors during verification
  • Preview: attribute area visually now even more similar to eBay page
  • Preview: Changes to location details are now reflected properly
  • moved to a new API for selecting eBay charities

Performance Improvements

• faster smart group updates
  • improved performance when search option “Hide Items in Trash” is used with a lot of items in the trash

Bug fixes

• fixed tab restoration after selection change in inspector
  • SKU Generator: the ‘Start Value’ field on subsequent invocations takes ‘Step size’ into account
  • fixed title search for orders (requires rebuilding your index to work for existing orders)
  • fixed an issue in the ‘Launch Control’ window when the “Run only local verification” settings was enabled
  • fixed an issue with the add button in the video upload panel
  • stability improvements when fixing object hierarchy in DB

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Kristian, Ilja, and Paul

2 Likes

Clicking this link does not download the b14 Beta… It goes to the main download page…

Neal

Try it now. I have 9.4b14 running.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 10.06.24 AM

Curious… Still not working for me…

Have never had this issue. Google Chrome works and downloads fine. Safari just goes to this URL: https://downloads.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/Downloads.html

:man_shrugging:
Neal

Reposting to see if the link works. I am using Safari 16.5.2

I thought it worked, using Safari as default, I opened chrome and the download hung.

Now it is working for me… Go figure… :man_shrugging:

Neal

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.