GarageSale 9.4 Beta 2 Release

Dear GarageSale Users,

The second beta version of GarageSale 9.4 is now available for download from this URL or via the built-in updater:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_9.4b2.dmg

What’s new in this beta

• more smart group performance improvements
  • added ‘Copy Details’ and ‘Paste Details’ commands to the specifics section of the preview

What’s new in GarageSale 9.4

New Features

• on macOS 13, GarageSales uses the System’s new and improved media browser window, which provides quicker and more comprehensive integration with the Photos app
  • listing attributes can be edited in directly Preview mode
  • will not display listings fees in the ‘Launch Control’ window for private sellers on eBay Germany
  • shipping services can be accessed through JavaScript, allowing for [custom validation rules] in the ‘Launch Control’ window (Validating scripts when launching listings)

Performance Improvements

• faster smart group updates

Bug fixes

• fixed tab restoration after selection change in inspector

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Kristian, Paul, and Ilja

Hi,

Import from eBay does not work; Blank window

Mac Proc 10,12

Sorry should be a problem within eBay… same problème with ß1

I just tried it here but for me it works as expected. Can you please fresh your eBay access token(s) in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts and then try the eBay import once again?
Please also make sure that you don’t have any filter options enabled in the import window:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Listings_Section-Importing_from_eBay.html

Hi Krisitian,

I was trying to refresh the tokens before I receive your message

The button for receiving code does nothing

What version of macOS are you using?

I succeed to get the token for my personal account but not for my professional

Any way you can upgrade your macOS to a more recent version?

Also, can you check if you have any extensions/plugins installed in Safari. Maybe you have “Javascript” disabled?

Temporarily disabling the 2FA might help also (if still possible at all). I found this instruction how to disable 2FA (but it might be out-dated):

Sign in to Ebay in Safari.
Go to Account > Sign-in and security > 2-step verification > Edit > Use Text
You will be send a code via text, enter it when asked.
Then you will be asked to Verify your email address.
Click Send Code.
You will be send a code via email, so go to your email to get the code and enter it when asked.
You should then see a Deactivate button.
If not, go to: account > Sign-in and security > 2-step verification > Edit
Then the Deactivate button should be visible.

I tried to change the eBay to send code via eBay App on my iPas (doesn’t ot change something in GS)

I tried with GS 8 same problem buttons do nothing (SMs and e-mail then)
Should be a problem within eBay ?

Hi again,

I succeed , it was not simple: I disconnect several times my account, on my Mac, on my iPhone and iPad… change the 2 step check…

then retry on GS the window for receving SMS was not the same, no button directly a field to enter verification number sent by SMS

By the way I use the import from eBay because I use eBay automatic relisting for my items with bidding at the end of the sale (without changing any thing)

the restart in GS ask for modification ? (so I never used it) Is-this the same than directly on eBay

Thanks,

Regards

Patrick

Ps Sorry for my English

Have you been able to temporarily disable 2FA on eBay?

Do you remember what exactly you have done? Could it be that clicking the “Get text” button finally was working?

You better use the relist function from within GarageSale instead of doing it on the eBay website (and then importing the listing back into GarageSale).
“Relist with image and description changes” is basically a “relist without changes”. We use this wording because the image URLs inside the item description might get updated during the relist.

| kristian
June 2 |

• | - |

Hi_RAM:

I disconnect several times my account, on my Mac, on my iPhone and iPad… change the 2 step check…

Have you been able to temporarily disable 2FA on eBay?

The 2FA yes from SMS to eBay app, on my Mac, iPad and iPhone… Perhaps a pb with Friday’s maintenance on eBay…?

then retry on GS the window for receving SMS was not the same, no button directly a field to enter verification number sent by SMS

Do you remember what exactly you have done? Could it be that clicking the “Get text” button finally was working?

No there was no button only a field (the windows appear diectly after entring my password telling something like with sent you a SMS… enter the code.

the restart in GS ask for modification ? (so I never used it) Is-this the same than directly on eBay

You better use the relist function from within GarageSale instead of doing it on the eBay website (and then importing the listing back into GarageSale).
“Relist with image and description changes” is basically a “relist without changes”. We use this wording because the image URLs inside the item description might get updated during the relist.

Ok Many rhanks,I understand know the meaning (I think for people that use your servers…)

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.