Dear GarageSale Users,
GarageSale 9.5 (final version) is now available for download from the URL below or the built-in updater:
- supports new grading system for trading cards categories on eBay.com
- when listing items with an entry in eBay’s product catalog, and checking the “Include additional information” box in the Product panel:
- GarageSale won’t show an error when required attributes are missing
- GarageSale won’t automatically add required attributes into new listings when your insertion preference is set to ‘insert required attributes’
- GarageSale lets you remove required attributes
- adds an ‘Assign Attributes’ checkbox to the Products panel, which imports attributes from eBay’s product catalog into your listing
- the search field in the Products panel now offers a ‘Recent Searches’ popup menu
- fixes some UI glitches in the Editor mode’s image area on macOS 14
- tags are shown in overview mode for listings and orders (your might need to re-order columns to your liking)
- fixed a bug where the Attributes panel would insert all suggested attributes into new listing, even though the insertion preferences was set to ‘insert no attributes’
- will transfer VAT rate to eBay, even if it’s set to zero (apparently that makes a difference in some scenarios)
GarageSale 9.5 changes to synching schema, so that once a copy of GarageSale 9.5 has uploaded its data to the synching server, it can only be retrieved by other instances of GarageSale 9.5.
Older versions will not be able to send or receive data from the synching server, once a copy of GarageSale 9.5 updated the synching schema for your account.
If you are selling trading cards in categories effected by eBay’s new grading system, please give this version a try and let us know how it works for you.
Thanks for using GarageSale,
Kristian, Ilja, and Paul