GarageSale Crashes

For the past few days after syncing, GS crashed but then was fine after re-opening it. Now GS consistently crashes about 90 seconds after launching it. GS is totally unusable now. I need a way to fix this immediately so I can get back to work.

The same thing has happened to me. Garage Sale is crashing within seconds every time I open it. This has been happening for two days. I’m running Garage Sale 7.0.16 on MacBook Pro early 2015 with OS Mojave 10.14.4.

Garage Sale has been working fine for several years with this configuration. I need this version to continue working. It does everything I need it do, and I prefer not to upgrade. I am not upgrading my OS because it is compatible with my perpetual license of Adobe Creative Suite.

Please help fast. It’s nearing the end of the Christmas shopping season, and I have many things to list.

Thank you,
Sarah Perdue

If you’re still using the old GarageSale 7, you should at least use the latest version of it, version 7.0.21.
You can get it by clicking on the grey “Download Older Versions” field here:

(you have to scroll down a bit)

Regards, Kristian

You’re using GarageSale 8.2.1, I guess? Can you please contact the GarageSale support directly? This way it’s easier to share crash log.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.