GarageSale Request for Iwascoding - READ please

I am having issues in new listings. I recently upgraded to v9. No issues until the last two days. I cannot enable best offer at all, it is greyed out. Some of the listing are greyed out on the condition. I’ve tried everything suggested on this board with no success.

I was wondering can you put it in the new listing template (default) to have best offer enabled? This is the menu I am taking about. I am wondering if this is why the issue?
Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 10.41.14 AM

PS: I am on macOS 10.13.6

Best offer is a category specific setting. What category are you listing in?

Many. Currently Technology or Digital Cameras. Still condition is greyed out. Bizarre.

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 11.15.40 AM

Best Offer is a light shade of blue and allows no clicking on it. This is in most of my templates, even new ones I create. This is a v9 issue I’d love to resolve. Never had any major issues until v9. I’ve been a user since v3. Thank you!

Does you category panel look like mine? With Best Offer shown as supported feature for the category?

1 Like

Yes. I clicked on the gear to update categories with no luck.
Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 11.27.12 AM

It took 30 minutes after re-booting and it worked. Unsure why the delay. Thanks for your help!

Glad to hear it’s working again.

I was already scratching my head how to come up with a setup that allows us to debug issues on MacOS 10.13 again. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am going to see if it happens on the iMac with Catalina on it. Wish me luck! So far it’s working great, except this bug! Any ideas on how to close this window? Each time I click to close it just rejects my click and makes a notification beep sound (default sound). Also, I cannot choose any of the photos to import to listing/template. Thanks!

Try the microsoft solution. RESTART GS and your computer, sometimes fixes this for me

Try the legacy image browser in the preferences

1 Like

Thank you! That worked!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.