Good Til Canceled Listings

I am about to switch over all of my listings to this format (vs 30 days like I had them) is there anything I need to know about managing them with garage sale, will they just stay yellow all the time?

Hi,

yes, the GTC listings have a “virtual” end date after 30 days and eBay will always “extend” them when they expire (as long as there is any quantity left).

But you have to think about are the images. How do you currently store them? And how do you plan to “switch over” to GTC?

You should either use your own server (FTP/WebDAV, etc.) or eBay EPS or our paid server for GTC listings. And you should not switch them on eBay. Please use GarageSale (as it would take care of the images).

Thanks,
Paul

Thank you for the prompt reply, my next question would be if I change the price via the Ebay bulk editor tool, will the price stay the same the next 30 days or will it go back to the original price that I listed it as in Garage sale? What I am wanting to do is use garage sale just to create the listings then manage them via the Bulk Editor.

In GTC listings the price will stay the same. But again, I would recommend to use GarageSale to revise the price. Or you will end up having different prices in GS and on eBay and will maybe forget to change it for the next revise/relist/etc.

Thanks,
Paul

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.