GS 8 Pro Template Background issue

Hi,
I am facing a problem here - I want to transfer listings from one Ebay account into another. For this purpose, I would like to change the design of the listing. First few went smoothly just pasting/selecting the new template, but the rest are keeping their jpg. custom background on them whatever I choose to do. I tried reseting the setting of the template, didn’t work. I changed to Pro template again, and went through the settings, the box, where I used to put the image link is missing, so I cannot find a way to delete it. Not sure if I explained it properly, but briefly - I want to delete the previous custom background made with image link from the listings. It also keeps my about, shipping etc. info, the logo and all that, and I need to remove them in order to relist freshly. Thanks!

What design template are you using?
Could you post a screenshot so we can see what background you’re referring to?

Regards, Kristian

Hi,
whichever template I choose, the background I custom had put in the previous Pro template (“Pro: Nuance”) stays there. Now, I just choose a simple one, but the .jpg that I manually entered in the Pro Nuance is not removable. Also, the information about the logo, account etc. are also shown. There is an overlapping of the designs, you can see the new basic design shown at the back, the black marble, the name of the store and slogans, are all old information.

Could it be that this a listing that you imported from eBay by using the “Import from My eBay” command from the File menu?

If you’re not sure, feel free to export the listing and send it to me or post it here. Please compress (zip) the exported listing first.

Regards, Kristian

No, I exported the listing from one computer to another. I will try to upload it later.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.