GS crashing during listing process

Hi, I’m running the latest version of Garagesale on a 2017 macbook pro. Everything had been working fine until Friday when GS began crashing during the listing process.

The blue processing bar gets about 2/3s of the way through, then GS crashes, but when I check my eBay account the listing has been successfully generated. GS doesn’t recognize it as having done so, though (the GS listing has the the dashed outline of a draft instead of the teal colour of an active listing).

If I queue up multiple items it crashes during the first one.

Any help you can offer would be appreciated!

-Jordan

If not not done already can you please update your eBay access token(s) in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.
GarageSale 8.4 requires to update the tokens.

Also, do you have any system or Safari extensions installed?

If you still experience crashes, can you send us the latest crash log file?
You find it in your user Library* here:
~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

*Please note: The User Library is hidden by default. To access it click the Finder’s “Go” menu and press the option (alt) and shift key to make the User Library show up in the menu. Selecting it will open it in the Finder.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks Kristian. Updating my tokens again didn’t solve the issue. I don’t believe I have any extensions installed. I’ve emailed you the latest crash log file.
Appreciate the response!
-Jordan

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.