Header image cut off In App and Mobile

I’m using the universal pro design template and my header image gets cut off when viewing in IN-APP or on Mobile. Any ideas on how to fix this?
here is a link to my store

Here’s a listing
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nolan-Ryan-Robin-Ventura-dual-signed-11x14-photo-Beckett-Witnessed-L94317-RARE/323997986519?hash=item4b6fc8eed7

Due to the size of your header image it’s a bit tricky to adjust. However, adding the following code to your item description in Editor mode or better to the custom footer in the GarageSale preferences > General should improve it:

<style>
.gs-prouniversal .gs-storeNameSlogan {background-size: auto 75%;}
@media only screen and (min-width: 415px) { .gs-prouniversal .gs-storeNameSlogan {background-size: auto 100%;} }
</style>

Regards, Kristian

Hi,

I tried both ways and the header image didn’t adjust at all. Any other ideas i can try?

Thanks
Jeff

Could you post a link to the listing that contains the code I provided?

You can also export one of the listings in question using GarageSale’s export function (File menu > Export Listings) and post it here or send it to me so I can have a closer look at it?
Please compress/zip the exported file before trying to post it here.

Regards, Kristian

Hi,

Since I added the code you recommended in the footer section, it did it to all listings I have in my store. Here’s one link and attached is the code from garage sale.

Thanks
Jeff

kristian

January 9

alt 34barkley:
I tried both ways and the header image didn’t adjust at all. Any other ideas i can try?

Could you post a link to the listing that contains the code I provided?

You can also export one of the listings in question using GarageSale’s export function (File menu > Export Listings) and post it here or send it to me so I can have a closer look at it?
Please compress/zip the exported file before trying to post it here.

Regards, Kristian

Hulk Hogan signed Boxing Glove autographed Beckett Witnessed P80895.gslisting.zip (5.84 MB)

Please give this updated code another try:

<style>
.gs-prouniversal .gs-storeNameSlogan {background-size: auto 70%; background-position: center bottom;}
@media only screen and (min-width: 415px) { .gs-prouniversal .gs-storeNameSlogan {background-size: auto 100%; background-position: center center;} }
</style>

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

It worked on both In-App and Mobile Web. What exactly did the code do? I’m in the early stages of designing a new logo, I assume the new header logo will adjust just fine as the code you provided did the trick.

Thanks
Jeff

Yes, as long as it doesn’t have a totally different size, it should work fine.
Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.