Help with Ebay Listngs/images being rejected

Hi there

Can anyone help - I am having two problems using Garage Sale

1/ Every time I crop a photo - and my photos are now shot using 9MB setting on my camera as Ebay starting rejecting all smaller size photos - the image is rejected by Ebay as ‘no edge is less than 500 pixels’ - how can I use cropping without Ebay rejoicing every photo

2/ When I try to list clothes it rejects them saying I haven’t completed ‘specifics’ for ‘brand’ and ‘style’ - how do I do that on Garage Sale

Would really appreciate help as at the moment I now can no longer use Garage Sale which really annoys me as I was forced by Ebay to pay for it in the first place …

Jonny

Hi again

Forget Question 2 - I have figured out how to do specifics but I would really like some advice on cropping images

Thanks

Jonny

Hi milometer,

do you crop the images in GarageSale’s Image Editor? If so what size do they have after cropping them?

Also, what image server do you have selected in the GarageSale preferences>ImageServer?
Which version of GarageSale is this?

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I do crop my photos in Garage Sale Image Editor. I don not know how to tell what size they are after cropping - can you tell me how I could find that out?

I have ‘Ebay’s Picture Service EPS’ selected in the GarageSale preferences>ImageServer?

Which version of GarageSale is this? It is 6.9

Hope this helps

Thanks

Jonny

Hi milometer,

You said that these are 9MB photos. So, after the cropping do they still look large?

It’s worth a try to activate “enable picture pack, if free” in the GarageSale preferences>Advanced.

Regards, Kristian

Hi

I do not know how to tell what size the images are - is there a way to tell?

I have checked in preferences - advanced and the “enable picture pack, if free” box is ticked

Does this help you?

Thanks

Jonny

Hi Jonny,

could you post the auction template in question or contact me directly through the GarageSale support?

Regards, Kristian