Help with garage sale GTC listings

Can not list! ![Screen Shot Here is my screen Y1RNHR4ZCFGMJHQ0

Umm this seem broken too

The other error message we are getting is GTC not supported.

My guess is that something is about your photos is confusing eBay’s picture service. Most likely, they are using a resolution setting different from 72 dpi.

Have you opened one of your images in Apple’s preview tool (or any image editing application) and check the resolution setting? What’s does the “Image DPI” filed in the “Show Inspector” window in Preview say?

My guess is that at least one of your added images is smaller than 500px. You should check each images as already mentioned by Ilja. An easy way to do this is to switch to GarageSale’s Editor mode. There right-click on each image to open the context menu. At the bottom of the context menu you should see the image size.

GTC listings and GarageSale’s free image service:
GarageSale’s free image service does not support GTC listings. You need a GarageSale 8 Pro subscription in order to use GarageSale’s image service for GTC listings.
However, you can switch to eBay’s picture service in the GarageSale preferences > eBay > eBay Images.

Regards, Kristian

Sometimes ebay doesn’t like edited or cropped pictures of any type. I am not sure why but I remove a cropped or edited picture from my list and the listing will upload to ebay and I add the picture back into the listing and “revise” and the edited or cropped picture adds back in fine. Its a work around but it works for me.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.