Help with GarageSale Pro Nuance Template

Hello,

I am new here and this is my first post so please excuse me if I post incorrectly.

I have just purchased the Pro Nuance template from GS Design Store.
I have uploaded my self hosted logo and it is displayed correctly, but I was wondering
1.) how could I change the background color of just the dark-grey oval part of the logo without changing any other design elements?
2.) If it was possible to change the size of the logo container (not just the header height).

Kind Regards

Hi niczar,

both is possible by inserting some CSS code in your listing, e.g. in the footer field in the GarageSale preferences > General.

Insert the following code and adjust width, height and background color ("#fff"):

<style>.gs-pronuance #gs-storeName img {width: 65px; height: 65px; background: #fff !important;}</style>

Regards, Kristian

Dear Kristian,

Thank you for your help. I was able to use your instructions to modify the logo and header.
Now I have another problem. As soon as inserted pictures, the thumbnails show up in the right hand side. I do not need the pictures to show up here.
And if they DO need to show up, I would prefer them to show either:
1.) After my own images or
2.) After “Terms” sidebar at the bottom.

Thank you for your help.

Just selecting another layout option, e.g. “No Images” should do the trick!

You can select a layout in the design browser:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/Listings_Section-Designing_Listings.html

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.