How can I send invoices with GS?

Hello,
I need your help since I donā€™t understand how to send invoices to customers as I can do on eBay. For example, if someone buy 2 different items is it possible to send a combined order invoice using GS and not going on eBay?

Thank you for your help

Sorry, combining several orders into a single invoice is not supported at the moment. But I added your request to our ToDO list.

1 Like

Hello Ilja,
thank you, this is a very important feature, I hope you will add it soon.
I noticed that multiple orders are not well supported. I have just found a little problem for this. Someone bought from me 2 items, I sent him an invoice from ebay and in order section of GS I noticed that in left side bar a ā€œ+1ā€ appeared near his purchase. Then, when I marked it as shipped from GS, it told me I cannot do the same thing on two order contemporary (it was in italian), however it was marked as shipped anyway. However now I have three orders in left side bar, one with that ā€œ+1ā€ and other 2 with single purchased items (the ā€œ+1ā€ order takes them together).

Did you combine these two items into a single order on the eBay website? It does sound like it, but I wanted to make sure before filling a bug report in our system.

I did exactly as you said!

I have another bad news concerning this problem :sob:

I have just checked my first monthly report for may since I noticed that the total amount (sold prices) was too hight. Well, I discovered that the same multiple order I told you about some days ago is added two times in ā€œfinal priceā€ā€¦ thatā€™s not all! It is also double as ā€œquantity purchasedā€, in fact it is 21 instead of 19ā€¦

Thanks for the update. We are trying to come up with a fix. The hard part recognizing when orders were combined and remove the original orders.