How to add ebay thumbnail photos under the main photo with the program?

When I list with garage sale, my photos show up in the body of the where the description is. Why don’t the thumbs of all the photos show up underneath the main photo of the listing? I have added thumbnail manually on this screen shot.

Michie,

If that is on the eBay.??? website, it’s a feature of eBay itself; GarageSale or any other listing program has not control over it.

Even if you’re looking at the GarageSale live view, it will show as the eBay website shows it.

You might want to ask eBay, good luck getting them to change anything :smile:

• Hopefully this was helpful.

Okay thank you. That’s bad because cell phone views on ebay only show the main photo and they can’t scroll down to see the rest of the photos. I’ve been contacted several times. Boooo!

That’s a buyer’s issue.
It is unfortunate that they are contacting you about it, but that’s how it goes.

You could on the description list 2 or 3 images at the top and the rest at the bottom using the design image option, that might help those buyers that are contacting you about it.

eBay adds these images to their gallery automatically if you use their own eBay picture service (EPS). However, you can still use your own server or GarageSale’s free image service in the GarageSale preferences>ImageServer but enable “also upload to eBay, if free”! This should upload your images to the eBay image gallery as well.

Regards, Kristian