How to Add Font to Font Menu

Hi!
Is there an easy way to add a font to the font menu in GS? I mostly use Trebuchet MS (a font ebay uses in their listing tool) for my listings, but that font is not listed in the general GS font dropdown menu. Trebuchet MS is listed as a font on the Inspector under Font Settings, but that doesn’t seem to have any effect on the general text. I would like to be able to quickly and easily select the font from the main dropdown menu to ensure the font is consistent throughout the entire listing description. I have included photos of the various font menus. Thanks for your help!

GS 6.9.8b6 (631), OS X 10.9.5
ebay Font Menu

GS Properties Font Menu

GS Font Menu

Sorry, the menu is hard coded and not customizable by the user. We’ll look into adding the missing font there.

In the meantime, you could select a different font, let’s say ‘Verdana’, switch over to GarageSale editor mode and look for the word Verdana. Replace it with Trebuchet MS and you should be good to go.

Thank you for your quick reply. I have been using your suggestion to replace the missing font, but the routine is getting very, very old. I had hoped there would be an easy way to replace/add back the missing font to the font menu since the font is already available in the properties menu. However, I understand that it’s not much of a priority… Thanks again.

Sorry, the font menu is hardcoded. We need to manually add Trebuchet to the list of fonts. If we didn’t ship an update by the end of next week, please drop me a line.