How to change the background colour of the listing?

Oh well, after quite a break from selling on eBay I have restarted a couple of days ago using my old Garage Sale 7 templates. Had a few glitches but about 30 listings went through fine, eventually. However, when I tried to list some new stuff this morning my Garage Sale was not working at all anymore (preview or editing was no longer possible). Since I very rarely sell more than 50 items a month I have decided to upgrade to the new version of Garage Sale 9.05 (1436) but, after synchronising all my previous Garage Sale history and templates, when I re-logged into my new updated version of Garage Sale many of my templates were gone and certainly none of my existing eBay listings was to be found. So, I have had to start afresh and make new listing templates from scratch. However, I cannot seem to be able to change the background of my new listings (from black to whatever) as I used to do into the "properties’ tab in the previous version: am I doing something wrong or am I now forced to use just the black background? Thank you.

What listing design do you currently have selected? You can check it by opening the design browser.

Not all design support background color change, that’s why I am asking.

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian and thank you as always for your advice. I see what you mean. Currently using Spotlight but will check the other designs as well. Many thanks again.

The background of the “spotlight” design can’t be changed but you might want to have a look at the design called “No Design”. It offers a color field for “Background” that lets you change the background color.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.