How to exclude not paid items from reports?

Hello,
first of all hi to everyone, I am a new user in this forum and I am writing from Italy, so please be patient with my language :innocent: .
I have been using Garagesale for some years and I always found it as one of the best tool to manage and list on eBay (I would say also the bestā€¦). I have very recently discovered the new release of Garagesale 7 and it is AMAZING, really marvelous the way you made the new screen, so useful and well done I cannot explain myself how I could use the past version (which was nice, but comparing with this less tidy and comfortable).
Donā€™t worry, I am not here for requiring you an italian version :sweat_smile: . In my opinion one of the best feature in your app is the possibility to create custom report (that I discovered only some months ago :astonished:ā€¦), also with SKU and many other useful option. However I cannot find the way to select ONLY PAID items. Since I am very meticulous with this sort of calculations, I think it would be essential creating report only for real sales (so excluding not paid items). Is it possible to do? Maybe it is only my fault that I did not find the way to exclude not paid items from weekly (or monthly) reportā€¦
I really hope someone could help meā€¦ and congrats again for your great work!

Best regards
Federico

Hi Federico,

Thank you for your kind feedback!
In the new ā€œOrdersā€ section you can mark a transaction as ā€œrefundedā€.

Maybe this workaround does the trick for you.
Regards, Kristian

Hello Kristian,
thank you for your reply! My doubt is a little bit different, I will try to explain it with better words (I hopeā€¦).
When a buyer purchases an item from my shop, he is not obligated to pay immediately and he can wait upon 30 days. Although I always hope that people pay in a decent time, I have to say that many buyers wait a lot before paying. So it is why I always have to export my monthly sales report although some items are not paid. Maybe they will pay next day, maybe they wonā€™t pay at allā€¦ but I cannot know this while I export my monthly report. So I would export a sales report ONLY for that items that have been sold, paid and maybe also shipped. Marking them as ā€œrefundedā€ would not be so useful because the transaction could be paid the day after, and then I would have to unmark all those transaction I marked as refunded. Soā€¦ I hope I expose to you my doubt in a better wayā€¦ do you know any other option to exclude unpaid items?
Thank you again.

Best regards
Federico