I can NOT upload a new listing for Handbags?

Just started today… I tried to reload a listing that had come down and im getting three errors…

1: Best offer disabled
2: Paypal payment method added (Which happens every time)
3: Category is not valid

So I tried to start over and STILL the same errors, what the heck? Please help!!

Did you already try to refresh your eBay access token in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts
and update the eBay category data afterwards?

Regards, Kristian

Yes I sure did and nothing, today is a new day so I hope it somehow fixed the problem?

Thanks
Melissa

Nope… did not fix by itself. Its all of my handbags?

Thanks
Melissa

Can you export this handbag listing, compress it as a zip file and send it to us?

Where should I email it to? Thanks, Melissa

You could either directly attached to a message in this forum, or send it to garagesale@iwascoding.com referring to this thread.

Just emailed it, thank you for your help

Melissa

It sent me a message stating the file was too big and I tried to attached here and the same message came up… Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Melissa

For our testing it should be sufficient if you remove your images from the listing before exporting it. That should bring down the file size.

I just sent it again, let me know if you got it via that email address garagesale@iwascoding.com

thanks
M

Ok, just sent it via email minus the images…

Thanks
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

I imported your listing here. The category states “Unknown” so it seems you had a category selected that is no longer available now.
After updating the category data once again you should try to re-select a category.

To update the eBay category data:

1. Open the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. Click on “Refresh Token” to refresh your eBay access token.
  2. If done, select one of the listings in question and open the category browser. In that browser click on the sprocket icon to update the category data.

Regards, Kristian

I also have this problem, for some time I can not upload any bags, it requires item condition for them, but the field was gray, so I couldn’t select any condition (it was on used before, never touched it). I forgot about the listings for some time, and now all the bags I had to relist are not in black (as not resisted) but are duplicates ready to be uploaded with all the item specifics and categories deleted?? Two listings of each bag, I didn’t make those?

Have you checked that the category for your bags is still there? eBay might have moved it in the last category update.

Thank you! When I re-entered the category it all work out. :sunny:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.